Thursday 1 March 2012

www wednesdays 1


WWW wednesdays are hosted by MizB at shouldbereading.wordpress.com. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


     
    What are you currently reading?
RICK RIORDAN - THE LOST HERO.
My brother has been bugging me to read this book for ages, as he introduced me to the Percy Jackson series and I really, really liked them! I'm only about 10 pages into this, it keeps getting sidelined.
 



  
What did you recently finish reading?
 PANDEMONIUM - LAUREN OLIVER.
Wow. Lauren Oliver definitely doesn't disappoint! Review will be up for this very soon.




 
What do you think you'll read next?
EVE - ANNA CAREY
There's been mixed reviews about this book, but I'm really enjoying dystopian fiction at the moment, so I think I'm going to give this a try and see what I think!





Let me know what you think about the books I have included, or link me to your WWW Wednesdays :)

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I can't wait to get my hands on Pandemonium!

    ReplyDelete