Wednesday 25 April 2012

www wednesdays 3


WWW wednesdays are hosted by MizB at shouldbereading.wordpress.com. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?     
   

  What are you currently reading?
MASQUE OF THE RED DEATH - BETHANY GRIFFIN
I've only read a page or two of this so I don't really have a view on it yet, there's loads of great reviews of it though so I'm expecting it to be good!

 What did you recently finish reading?
 WILDEFIRE - KARSTEN KNIGHT
I've had this book for a while but the synopsis never really appealed to me, so I never read it. It was only when I stumbled across a review that mentioned it was about different mythologies (I must have not read that part of the synopsis!) I decided to read it, and it was alot better than I expected!




What do you think you'll read next?
ANNA DRESSED IN BLOOD - KENDARE BLAKE
I've heard so much about this book, so I'm gonna try it even though it doesn't really sound like my type of book!







Let me know what you think about the books I have included, or link me to your WWW Wednesdays :)

2 comments:

  1. Have fun with your books! :)

    Here you can find my WWW for this week:
    http://www.peekabook.it/2012/04/www-wednesday-apr25.html

    Bye!
    Valentina
    http://www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo Anna Dressed in Blood looks very cool!! I am gonna check that one out for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete